Fractional resurfacing is a new modality for laser treatment that creates numerous microscopic thermal injury zones with controlled width, depth, and density that are surrounded by a reservoir of spared epidermal and dermal tissue, allowing for rapid repair of laser induced thermal injury.
This unique modality, if implemented with proper laser delivery systems, enables high energy treatments while minimizing risks.
1. Skin renewal and regeneration
2. All colors tattoo removal
3..Remove all kinds of wrinkles
4. Remove acne and scars
5. Remove neoplasms
6. Remove pigment
8. Sun damage recovery and skin renewing
9. Actenic keratoses
10. Face lift, tighten and whiten skin
11. Pierce ears
12. Effective treatment with skin hydroponic, skin rough