The treatment principle of Q-Switched Nd:
YAG Laser Therapy Systems is based on laser selective photothermal and blasting mechanism of Q-switch laser. Energy form particular wavelength with accurate dose will act on certain targeted color radicals: ink, carbon particles from dermis and epidermis, exogenous pigment particles and endogenous melanophore from dermis and epidermis. When suddenly being heated, pigment particles immediately blast into smaller pieces, which will be swallowed by macrophage phagocytosis and enters into lymph circulation system and finally be discharged out of the body. Beijing Sincoheren is the largest Medical/Aesthetic Laser beauty machine manufacturer in Beijing China, since 1999. We are the only supplier in China can make Q-switch Ndyag laser tattoo removal machine with FDA, TGA and Medical CE certifications.
Advantages Why Choose Beijing Sincoheren Q-Switch Ndyag Laser
1. USA FDA, Germany TuV Medical CE, Australia TGA
2. 7 joint articulate arm imported from Korean
3. Dual simmer power system narrow pulse width 5ns
4. Stable power supply with high peak power
5. Flat-top hat beam without hat point during the treatment
6. Real-time energy monitor & Auto-C-alibration system
7. Branch offices in USA, EU and Australia, professional after-sales services
1. Melasma/Hyperpigmentation/Lentiginos/Freckles/Tattoo Removal
2. Port vein birthmarks/Spider vein removal
3. Carbon peeling black head removal
4. Skin rejuvenation/ Balance uneven skin tones/ Shrink pores
Three Main Factors Which Determine The Laser Tattoo Removal
1. Wavelength The first factor of selective photothermolysis. The wavelength of laser will determine what color of ink it’s attract to. For example, you have red tattoo, you need wavelength around 532nm, which is highly attractive to red, black and dark color tattoo need 1064nm, and if you have green and blue you may need 695nm to 755nm. So basically if you have a laser with only one wavelength you can’t use it for multiple color tattoo removal. This Q-switch Ndyag
2. Pulse duration, it means how long the laser will fire each pulse for. There are many pulse width laser in the market, typically we use what we called nanosecond lasers. Nanosecond lasers are in the one millionth of a second range, they are very very shot pulse width and very very narrow pulse duration. That will directly influence the feeling during the treatment, typically narrow pulse duration is more painless. Some machines have 8-10 ns pulse duration, and some machines from Korea, Italy, USA and Israel， only have 5ns pulse duration. People may say, well there is only 3-5 ns different, it is not big deal. But actually, in laser treatment pulse duration will influence a lot for the effectiveness, scaring and the feeling during the treatment. Many suppliers said their lasers are 5ns pulse duration, please do some home work before purchase, you can get the FDA k number from suppliers, and check the FDA technical summary about the laser. The summary won’t lie to you.
3. Fluence. Fluence is actually the energy per centimeter squared, so it is energy density of the laser. That will determinate if your machine has enough power to shatter that tattoo particle and break it up. So the machine has to be up to a certain level, it can’t be a weak machine, it gonna be a very powerful machine. This machine uses what we called Dual Simmer Power system, that means double output power density under the same energy.