Wrinkle shaping,and skin rejuvenation effects
Quantum ,an important concept of modern physics, was proposed by the German physicist M Puchek in
900 originally. There are good research results of Quantum computing and quantum mechanics.
Using quantum computing to automatically control the stratified frequency conversion technology, it is
transmitted to the vortex transmitter in the form of high-fidelity radio wave, and controls the frequency
variationof its output. Selectively produce high heat in the epidermis, dermis and fascia of the skin,
inducewound healing in the dermis through hyperthermia, promote the continuous release of collage from
thedermal fibroblasts,promote the continuous synthesis of new collagen and make it more arranged.The
tight,damaged collagen layer isreplenished to achieve the purpose of awakening the skin’s elasticity and
lasting firming of the skin. At the same time, the use of its deep focused high heat has a satisfactory effect
on improving the lipid-resistant particles.
Wrinkles appear on the skin: crow's feet, forehead lines, nasal grooves, neck lines.
Skin aging: sagging, double chin.
Slack face: bloated.
Coarse skin texture: large pores, dull complexion,
Lipolysis and body sculpting: postpartum abdominal tightening, liposuction tightening, thigh weight loss
• Layered four-level anti-aging is more durable
• Four-layer lifting, three-dimensional tightening
• First-class anti-aging confrontation-epidermal relaxation
• Improve wrinkles, eliminate fine lines, reduce pores
• Secondary anti-aging countermeasures-dermal sag
• Firms skin, tightens contours, brightens skin tone
• Tertiary anti-aging fight-fat layer bloated
• Tighten baby fat, improve double chin, resize face
• Level 4 anti-aging countermeasures-sagging fascia
• Improve decree lines, raise puppet lines, lift facial lines
Advanced Technical Characteristics of quantum RF
1) Skin-sensing automatic recognition technology
2) Sensorless quantum computing mobile detection and recognition technology
3) High fidelity waveform output technology
4) Load output automatic balancing technology
5) Quantum computing automatic control layered frequency conversion RF technology.
6) Hierarchical cell molecular friction hyperthermia
7) IR & cold light frequency conversion technol